My rule: at least once a week prepare a homemade face mask and relax thanks to natural substances ♥
I’m going to devote this entry entirely to my home care rituals. I hope that every person interested in this subject will find my pieces of advice useful. Also, I hope that the homemade cosmetics I’m going to propose you will help you for a few moments split yourself off from the daily life.
What is the effect we want to obtain?
I’ll focus on the face treatment which can help us look radiant and fresh. With the use of face masks of well-selected and well-combined ingredients we can say goodbye to matte and dull complexion. Moreover, we are going to overcome the problem of dark circles around eyes, we will hydrate and nourish our complexion, and this will translate into enhanced elasticity, even skin tone and healthy shine.
STIMULATING FACE MASK WITH MATCHA
Matcha is a kind of powdered green tea which is considered as the healthiest of all the green tea types. Personally, I use it only to my body care because when it comes to consumption, I’m rather a black tea fan. Furthermore, matcha is the source of precious anti-oxidants. A face mask with this green substance stimulates microcirculation of blood, adds shine and helps skin with getting rid of all the toxins that has happened to accumulate in it.
- Mix a tea spoon of matcha with a tea spoon of powdered algae.
- Add a small amount either of water or aloe juice so as to obtain consistency of paste.
- Apply a thin layer of the face mask omitting eye skin area.
- Rinse thoroughly with warm water after 15-20 minutes.
NOURISHING FACE MASK WITH HONEY
Honey can delicately yet effectively cleanse our skin from sebum, dust and other similar impurities. It has anti-inflammatory features, moisturizes and contracts enlarged skin pores. In the light of this, honey influences health and look of complexion positively. Homemade face mask with honey can even skin tone, smooth skin and leave the complexion with a subtle blush.
- Brew chamomile tea and left until cool.
- Add a table spoon of honey and yeast. Mix.
- Add chamomile to facilitate applying the face mask.
- Put on the face mask and wait 20 minutes. Rinse.
ORGANIC FACE MASK WITH BANANA
If you have neither honey nor matcha at home, you can surely find a banana. It’s the very fruit that poses the alternative to many cosmetics that shock us because of their high price. It contains many vitamins and minerals thanks to which it removes discolorations and acne, delays skin ageing processes, moisturizes, highlights and protects complexion. The face mask with a banana is the easiest one to prepare.
- Blend a half of a banana (you can use a fork as well).
- Add a tea spoon of orange juice and a tea spoon of honey.
- Spread the thick layer of the mask all over your face.
- Wait 20 minutes and then rinse it using lukewarm water.