Hello Girls! I have to tell you that I notice myself having this increasing willingness to experiment in my kitchen and make natural cosmetics. Recently, I decided to use sea salt and Himalayan salt, which replaced sugar in my peelings. It works so marvellously that I’m going to share with you two recipes that include...Read More
How to lose weight without exercising? It’s possible because the proper diet constitutes 70% of the whole success. The remaining 30% is made up from physical activity which doesn’t necessarily focus on tedious leg swings in the sweat of our brows. Let me reveal my secret to you. My metabolic rate isn’t that good I...Read More
Mary, a girl in love with cosmetics – that’s me:) This blog is the outcome of long years of struggling with skin and hair related problems that I finally managed to deal with thanks to proper care. This blog describes my journey through the treatments and cosmetics I recommend.